Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Ellibee

On December 3rd I thought I might be pregnant so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I have taken so many pregnancy test in that last year that I figured the results would be the same as all the others.. that I still wasn't pregnant but to my surprise it showed up positive. I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to tell Brent in person but I didn't realize what a task it was going to be to keep it quiet until he got home.

I told him when he got home and he was just as excited as I was. I had a miscarriage last February and we had been trying to get pregnant for about a year. We were starting to get discouraged when I didn't get pregnant right away. I went to see my OBGY(after a year of trying to get pregnant) thinking that maybe something was wrong! He did some blood test and everything came back OK. One week after I got the results from my blood test back was when I got pregnant!

We had our First appointment last week and were able to have a ultrasound of our little baby! It was so reassuring to be able to see the baby and know that everything is ok! We are so blessed!

I am Due on August 18th!!!! We are just so excited!



It hard to see but here the doctor was measuring the baby to see how far along I was!I was exactly 9 weeks at my appointment!

4 comments:

Kahananui said...

Yay!! I'm seriously soooo happy for you!! You guys are going to be such good parents!! Hope you are feeling okay!

Daydreams and Reality said...

I am sooooo happy for you both! Make sure I get invited to your baby shower (later on)! Congrats!

Rach said...

YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so EXCITED for you!!!!

The Tischner Family said...

Erin and Brent,
I really like that we are able to vote for your babies gender...you should have us vote on names, too, just be sure to put some in that you think are totally ridiculous :) I hope everything is going well!